Showing all 13 results
Calexotics Inspire Silicone Dilator Kit£59.99 Add to basket
Calexotics Inspire Silicone Vibrating Dilator Kit 3 Piece Set£42.99 Add to basket
Calexotics She-ology Wearable Vaginal Dilator£79.99 Read more
Je Joue Ami Kegel Balls Pink£44.99 Add to basket
Je Joue Ami Kegel Balls Purple£44.99 Add to basket
Lelo Hula Beads – Black£148.99 Add to basket
Lelo Hula Beads – Deep Rose£148.99 Add to basket
Lelo Hula Beads – Ocean Blue£148.99 Add to basket
Lelo Luna Beads – Noir£34.99 Add to basket
Lelo Luna Beads Mini Pink And Blue£44.99 Add to basket
Ohnut£55.00 Add to basket
Ohnut Wider£55.00 Add to basket
RocksOff Golden Balls£24.99 Read more
Showing all 13 results
t’s always best to start small and light, but then have fun working up through the ranges. Dilators on the other hand, help tighten your vagina, great for helping women who may experience pain during sex.
Kegal Balls don’t only just help your pelvic floor, they also help enhance your sexual experience. Kegal balls, can also be known as love balls or pleasure balls, as they provide just that – sexual pleasure!
For a such a small muscle it is amazing the power it has! The pelvic floor is a small muscle, that sits as a hammock or trampoline in your pelvis supporting your bladder, womb and bowels.
If we don’t maintain this muscle then we can experience stress incontinence. This is when you cough or sneeze and a little bit of wee comes out. Not a very nice experience the first time it happens!
As soon as you experience this the first thing to do is to invest in some kegal balls to start exercising your pelvic floor muscles as they can be trained and will recover very quickly if you work at it. If you haven’t used kegal balls before a good set to try are the LELO Luna Beads.
How to use your kegal balls
- Get into a comfortable position
- Use a small amount of lubrication
- Insert the kegal balls slowly and steadily. Make sure you stay relaxed when inserting them
- If the balls have a string, then this should hang outside of your vagina, a bit like a tampon
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles and go about your day.
- The average time to keep the kegal ball in are about 15-30 minutes. Working up to the longer period
The great thing about exercising your pelvic floor is that you can do it lying down, sitting or standing and it really doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
Ideally you would repeat this at least 3 or 4 times per day. Try and do it when you are maybe preparing your meal or making a cup of coffee so the process becomes ingrained in your brain.
Dilators work in a similar way to Kegal balls. Coming in various sizes. All our dilator ranges come in a set, so you can start with the smallest size and work your way up to the larger size, if possible.
How to use your dilators
- Get into a comfortable position and ensure you have peace and quiet to be able to relax
- Use a small amount of lubrication on the dilator
- Insert the smallest dilator slowly and steadily. Make sure you stay relaxed when inserting them and only insert the dilator as far as you feel comfortable.
- Remain lying down and keep relaxed
- Try to keep the dilator in for about 20-30 minutes and perform the exercises daily for maximum benefit
Our range of dilators and kegal balls provide amazing results when used on a regular basis.