Showing all 6 results
Lelo Bruno Prostate Massager – Purple£135.99 Add to basket
Lelo Hugo Luxury Prostate Massager Black£169.99 Add to basket
Lelo Loki – Blue£134.99 Add to basket
Rocks Off O-Boy Prostate Massager Black£39.99 Add to basket
Rocks Off Quest Prostate Massager Blue£24.99 Add to basket
RocksOff Cheeky Boy Prostate Massager£49.99 Add to basket
Showing all 6 results
What is the prostate?
The prostate is a small gland, around the size of a walnut, which forms part of the male reproductive system. It is located just in front of the rectum between the bladder and penis. You may have heard the prostate being referred to as the male G-Spot. The reason for this is due to its large number of nerve ending
What is prostate massage?
Also known as Prostatic massage is simply an act of stimulating the prostate gland by inserting a finger, or sex toy, into the rectum.
Prostate massage can be used to treat conditions such as enlarged prostate or erectile dysfunction, though is also widely used for sexual stimulation.
How can I find the prostate?
Before starting to find the prostate or give a prostate massage there are a few things you should do in preparation:
• Trim your fingernails – this is to prevent scratches, cuts or tears to the rectum
• Wash and dry your hands
• Apply lubrication to the rectum and index finger (if going to be using a toy or condom, ensure the lubricant is suitable – water based tends to be the safest option)
• Get into a comfortable position that enables you to easily reach your anus (lying flat on your back with knees bent and feet pulled towards you has been reported by many as the best position)
You are now ready to insert your finger to locate the prostate:
• Gently slide your lubricated index finger into your anus, up to your first knuckle,
• If need be, remove and apply more lubricant and then re-insert gently until you reach your second knuckle.
• Curl your finger up towards your belly button and carefully have a feel around.
• Continue inserting your finger until it is fully directly, as there is a rectal wall separating it, but you can stimulate it by applying pressure to the area.
• Move your finger towards the root of the penis and feel around for a rounded lump – this is the prostate.
• Gently massage the area, using a circular motion and apply gentle pressure for a few seconds. Always use the pad of your finger, rather than the tip as it is a much gentler touch.
Using a Prostate Massager
Once you are comfortable using your finger, you can move on to using a sex toy, ensuring that you follow the above steps and the toy is fully lubricated before you insert it.
What does it feel like?
Men have reported feeling a sensation of fullness which they find pleasurable.
Reaching an orgasm through prostate massage is said to be way more intense than one reached through penile stimulation and is reported as being a full body experience.
Not all men ejaculate with a prostate orgasm and some just produce a milky fluid.
Best Prostate toy for beginners
We recommend starting with a toy like the Aneros Helix SYN Trident Series Prostate Stimulator.
It has a rounded bulbous tip which makes insertion slightly easier. It also has a slender girth of 3 inches and 4 inches of insertable length, which is ideal for beginners.